Saturday, November 19, 2005

35 Days Til Christmas

Oh my God! Where are these holidays coming from? I have a few presents bought, which is a good thing, but I have no idea how I'm going to put up 2 trees this year, do shopping and still find time for the fun things that go with the season.

I usually have a smaller artifical tree in my room. This tree is my own and it has all my favorite ornaments on it, including the Moody Blues December ornament that I was given by a very kind fellow fan at my first Moodies concert. I'm not sure what I'm going to do, because of this little black and white kitten that's come charging into my life. He's just the type of kitten to climb the tree. He's so sweet and so ornery.

I only have 3 paychecks til the holiday too.

I think I'm going to start to panic now. Plus both my siblings have birthdays before the holiday, and wait, it gets better, my mother's birthday is December 7th. Why did everyone have to be born in these two months?

Definitely time to panic. I think I need to go to the mall now.

0 comments: