Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Hunks On Parade

What would hump day be without the hunks? Nothing I tell you! It would be quite boring. After all, we need these guys to help us get over the hump. They help with the "If I can get through today there's only 2 more days until the weekend" feelings.





Those last two hunks have made me exceptionally happy, because I got to go out to Wal-Mart last night and buy this...



Because we all know those hunks don't have enough of my money. I don't know when I'm going to get around to listening to it, but it least has the setlist that I love, along with Forever Autumn.

I really missed Talking Out Of Turn this tour.

~sniffle~

Of all the songs, Lodgey could have axed, why this one?

Oh yeah, it brings me joy, and we can't have that.

I'm going to drool on my hunks now.

0 comments: