Sunday, November 21, 2004

PBS is evil

Ok, I got to listen to Austin City Limits last night with Elvis Costello. I didn't get to see the Flying Mojo shiny pink guitar at all.

why, you ask?

Because it wasn't on our regular station WQED here in Pittsburgh. No, it was on a higher channel, number 220 on our digital cable.

FUQUA!

I didn't find this out until late in the afternoon yesterday, so that made it rather difficult to find someone that could tape it for me. (Or would want to) There aren't many Costello fans out there in my circle of acquaintances.

So I start checking through the tv guide listings to see when they are going to reair it. Cos this is PBS they always reair things, and do you know when it's going to be on next?

Ya wanna know?

Of course you do. Cos you wanna laugh as loud and as hard as I did.

Next Monday the 29th at 3 a.m.

Yup! You read that right. 3 a.m.

What kind of sadistic bastards are they? 3 a.m.? Grrr

Allow me to be the first person to say this to WQED... You Suck

0 comments: