Thursday, August 26, 2004

A rambling kinda day

Ah but where to start....

~This template is making me crazy. If I use a tag to center a picture or something, the whole post template goes insane. I've edited posts as far back as February 1st now. Grrrrr!

~This week has been hell at work. I had an extra day off, not of my choosing and as of today I have 11 hours in. I'm barely going to see 20 hours this week. I'm seriously hoping this week is a fluke, because I've been working 30 + for the past few weeks though never hitting more than 33.

~I need a goal. I'm trying to find a height/weight chart, so I know approximately how much I need to lose. I know where I want to be, but I want to know when I'm in a healthier range.

~Just a few more weeks til my mini vacation back to Atlantic City. I'm so excited. Maybe even more excited than when I went there to see the Moody Blues in June. I can't wait to start taking pictures of everything! Squee!

~Frustrated with the memes. I've been feeling too snarky to participate in most of the ones I usually do. I just can't deal with it. I've even had a hard time doing the Mambo on Mondays and I create that one.

~My list of CDs I need is growing thanks to some CD Swaps I've done. I really like Wilco and I need the CDs that they did with Billy Bragg, finishing off some songs of Woody Guthrie's. Discovering new music is an expensive habit.

~I finished a Classic Rock mix. It's posted here. Go check it out and let me know what you think.

0 comments: