Monday, August 09, 2004

Monday Madness

It's time to get back into the swing of things. So I now return you to your regularly scheduled Monday meme.

1. What's "it" all about, anyway?

Ask a silly question, get a silly answer.

"It" is all about this



and once I have him...this...


2. What radical political ideas do you have, if any?

If radical political ideas mean getting GWB out of office, then yes, I do.
and whilst I'm sharing my hatred for the current administration, I shall share this funny with you.

Okay... here's a good stress relieving exercise that can be done right at the old PC.

1. Go to your computer and open a new file
2. Name it "George W. Bush"
3. Send it to the trash
4. Empty the trash
5. Your computer will ask you:
"Do you really want to get rid of George W. Bush?"
6. Select "Yes," and press the mouse button firmly
7. Feel the power!



3. Do you believe that you 'fit' the profile of your astrological star sign?

Actually I've read several profiles on the star sign Cancer and they are pretty dead on the money with me.

4. Will blogging survive 2005 or is it a fad?

I think blogging will last through 2005. I have a 2 year blog anniversary coming up at the end of the month and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon and I know my blogging friends won't either. I think its a great way to share your life with people.

5. Do you Ebay? If so, what and how often? Is it a full-time job, part-time hobby, or just to clear the junk from your house?

I buy on Ebay a few times a year. Very seldom do I sell stuff. I'm a packrat and even though I desparately need cash, I can't part with my stuff.

6. True or False: When I vote, I am all for one party.

False for the most part. I do believe that both parties have some good members. It's a shame the president isn't one of them.

7. Meat or veggie sauce on your spaghetti?

I like both. Marinara is good if I'm getting a big ole meatball on my spaghetti. Oh don't make me decide...I like my food too much. Pasta

8. Would you ever be on a TV Reality Show?

2 Words HELL NO

9. What is one thing (or place) that you would like to do (or see) that you have not yet done (or seen?)

You keep asking silly questions....

The one thing I would like to do that I have not yet done?



cough...cough...

10. Do you answer memes honestly?

Actually I think I do. Ask LadyStarlight She'll tell ya if I'm lying. Pinocchio

0 comments: