Monday, February 23, 2004

Monday Monday

I should do an meme or something to liven this place up a bit, but maybe later. This is the second day that I'm going to be doing some kind of work during the day. Its about fricken time you say. Well I say it too. I know its made me one cranky wenchling these past few months. Crankier than my usual self.

Supposedly we are to do an office move in a week or two and then things will return to normal again, or as close to normal as they can be with the guy I work for. I will say one thing for my job, there's never a dull moment.

I'm thinking regardless of that today's not going to be a good day at all. Not for work reasons, my job isn't designed to have bad days or very stressful days, just freaky ones. This is more on a family front.

Mom went to the heart doctor last Wednesday. They have her scheduled for an echocardiogram today. I probably didn't spell that correctly, but oh well, such is life. I'm not ready to deal with bad news on that front, but I'm pretty sure that's what we're going to get. When she was at the doctors a month ago to check on her pacemaker, they said she'd been having atrial attacks. Great!

So for those of you that care, and even for those of you that don't, say a prayer or something for my mum. I'll be at work going nuts until she's home.

0 comments: