Monday, February 02, 2004

Monday Madness---Meme's and Randomness for the Worst Day of the Week

Before I do the Monday Madness meme, I just want to say this about Janet Jackson. Next time wear a whole shirt! Not just little breast plates to cover things. Mind you she did have more clothes on than some, but stuff that's taped to your body, can often come off easily. (as it did) I'm so glad I didn't watch the Super Bowl. (Not being a fan of football and all, no reason too. Not being a fan of Janet or Mr. Timberlake is another reason not to)

Crikey, her boob is all over the internet. You would think that the world has never seen a breast before. Yes, granted it is Janet Jackson's breast, but people, it's still a breast. Nothing unique about it, except the nipple ring. (insert owie here) Just a little extra added humiliation for the Jackson family, in case Michael hasn't given them enough.

Now it's time for a little fill in the blanks by Monday Madness.


1. When I sing, I sound like a dying cat.
2. July is my favorite month of the year.
3. I've always wanted to improve my computer skills.
4. It's Monday morning, and the first thing that goes through my mind is "What kind of nasty shit will happen this week."
5. My favorite day of the week is Friday because the whole weekend is ahead of me.
6. I used to/currently collect live concert cds.
7. At the end of a work day/school day, the first thing I want to do is try to forget the insanity.
8. I really look forward to July 2nd because it's my favorite holiday. editors note: July 2nd is a holiday, it's National Give The Music Whore Lots of Presents Day
9. When I need some down-time, I usually hide in my room and read.
10. I plan to travel to England someday.

I think the goal of the day for everyone should now be pushing the image of Janet Jackson's boob with nipple ring from their minds and go on to more productive things. (You know like why artist's we actually like can't have the clothes pulled from their bodies)

0 comments: