Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Blame it On Alton Brown

For those of you not in the know, Alton Brown has a blog. He also blogs fairly consistently for someone that should have a lot more to do than, erm ranting. Aptly that's what the page on his site is called that is pretty much his blog; Rants.

Apparently another fan was ranking Mr. Brown in the hierarchy of men. Hmmm, someone else has a harem of men. Always good to know. I guess the fan that ranked him, obviously ranked him lower than Orlando Bloom.

Tee Hee

Poor Alton.

Of course it got me thinking about the hierarchy of men, and where Mr. Brown fits in my list of beauteous males. I'd like him to know that he does rank in my top 20 men, oh and Orlando is nowhere near him. Actually Orlando doesn't even make my top 20. He's not old enough yet.

I mean everyone knows my top ten. Hell the world knows the top 5.

5. Simon Le Bon
4. John Lodge
3. Johnny Depp
2. Elvis Costello
1. Justin Hayward

I would say, Alton ranks in the top 10. I'd even go so far as to put him at number 7, right after Greg Proops, but if he puts on the tights that he discusses in his rant, I may bump him up a few notches. (possibly to number 5)

Oh and by the way... This is Alton..