Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Under The Weather

I was a bit under the weather yesterday. I don't even like telling people when you don't feel good right now because everyone automatically thinks you are down with "The 'Rona"

No peeps...my stomach was wonky as fuck.

I think between work stress, the holiday (which was nice btw) and just overdoing everything, I ran myself down. I was so tired I was nauseous and for the first time in year...cookies were tossed. (TMI I'm sorry, but I want to reiterate that I was damn sick)

See pretty pics of my Easter...


I'm still not 100% this morning, but after about 9 hours of sleep I don't feel like I was hit by a bus.

The only good thing about yesterday was being able to start watching Good Omens at long last! I read the book yonks ago, so I can't really say how well things were doing in that regard, but I do have to say the show is amazing.

David Tennant was incredible, though I have to say his Demon acts a lot like the Tenth Doctor. Oh and his eyes, super creepy. I'm totally surprised at how well he plays a baddie!

Other than that I've been cleaning and reading.

How are you handling the whole corona mess?

1 comments:

Diane said...

Glad you're feeling better. Believe it or not, I'm not stressed about the virus at all. Just staying at home, doing what we're supposed to do. The stressful thing is that this could be a really long-term thing until we get a vaccine. Sigh.... Stay well, Andrea!