Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Blogging In The Time Of Corona

Yikes, only 2 posts this month.

The thing is, I find it hard to find something to blog about. Well, besides, Corona...and I wish I meant the Mexican beer.

I am still working, so I can't complain on that end.

Its just the day to day stuff that gets frustrating.

Grocery shopping is like traveling into a war zone and you'll never know what you are going to get. That's part of the frustration. I have recipes I'd love to make but when you can't find the ingredients you are pretty much SOL as my dad would say (Shit outta luck)

Any plans I had for my house this summer are mostly screwed. So no new flooring. Hopefully I'll be able to do the tub surround, which is probably a cheaper job, but again, who knows.

Heck, I'd just like to be able to go somewhere that wasn't work or the laundromat.

On a happier note...

Some of the pictures from my camera phone






0 comments: