Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Trying to be healthier

Let me tell you, eating healthy is damn hard when you work 13 hours most days and don't get home until almost 10 pm.

It sucks.

I have made some steps to make sure the 20 lbs I've lost in the last year and a half stay off.

1. Eating yogurt more often. I try to do a serving of Greek yogurt during the week as a snack at work.

2. No more soda. This is so hard for me, but soda is damn expensive and I have cut it out of my life a few times. Bad things usually brought it back in though...like mom's kidney's finally failing

3. I've really cut down on my fast food intake as well as eating out period.  Not that that means much of anything. It just means I'm saving money on take out but then again, I'm not really eating a lot of really bad stuff either.

4. Snack food intake is down. Definitely not going through potato chips like I used to.

So I am winning a little bit right?

1 comments:

Diane said...

Good for you!