Sunday, June 09, 2013

Worst Weekend Ever

~ My dad is in the hospital with a broken pelvis. He's going to be in for 9 more days for rehab.

~ One of my kitties passed away. He was only a year old. I am beyond heartbroken. My nephew scattered rose petals over his grave and put pine cones and branches to mark where we laid our little guy to rest.

There's something terribly wrong when something young, a child and animal...passes. It is too soon.

Perhaps what they say is true, god calls back those who are good quicker...

Blinky was such a good little boy.

Ornery but good


3 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

I'm am so sorry!

Diane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diane said...

I had to delete and retype my comment because of so many grammatical errors! Not enough coffee this morning.

I'm so sorry about your dad and your kitty! I lost my Peyton a few days after his 1st birthday to FIP. He was a gorgeous orange boy like yours.

I pray for a speedy recovery for your dad. How in the heck did he break his pelvis? Andrea - you work so hard taking good care of everyone. You really need to get some time for you! You and yours are in my prayers.