Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Its All A Bit Crazy

Things are really getting to be a bit much for me. I just don't have time. That sucks, because I have so much to say, but no time to sit down and type everything out.

Dad is in the rehab part of the hospital now and getting exercise twice a day. His spirits are good, which is nice.

I'm losing my mind and may end up on the 2nd floor of the hospital hugging myself in a white coat.

To make things worse I'm in one of those moods where I just can't stand people, or rather stupid people...or maybe just people that say stupid things.

Tomorrow I have to take the remaining 2 "Muckers" to the vet. Which means my afternoon after work is going to be absolutely insane, but the kitties need their shots so they can have their surgery in 2 weeks.

Fun times.

Oh and today I'm going to be looking for a new recliner for dad when he comes home and I think we're going to go for a good Flexsteel since one of or local stores carry them, and well it is just easier that way.

2 comments:

Mike said...

I had never heard of Flexsteel before.

rashbre said...

Good to hear that your father is in rehab now. I do hope you can find some 'down time' somewhere in amongst all of this.