Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tuesday Tunes: Week 54

From Music Memoirs

Tell us 5 reasons why music is an important part of your life

1. It provides a release/relaxation when times are tough. Which makes me wonder why I haven't been listening to more music lately?

2. It provides excitement, whether its from concerts or new releases. Everyone needs a little excitement in their lives, right?

3. The obvious is its entertaining. Depending on what I'm listening to or watching, music can keep me amused, especially if its a funny video.

4. It allows me to express emotions. I love to find a good sob song to wail to when I'm upset, or a fast angsty one when I'm driving and have road rage.

5. Its something that I can share with people. Its part of me, even though I can't write it or sing it (well). I can make mixes and playlists so I can share my excitement with others

0 comments: