Wednesday, October 29, 2008

No Rest For The Wicked

No rest for me either. Perhaps that's because in the last few days, no even the last few weeks, sleep has been all I seem to be able to do.

Last night I managed to apply for Highmark insurance. My boss has a deal with me that he's going to pay a month and I'll pay a month. Wow! That's a wonderful thing. I did that at 9 o'clock.

I even managed to stay up for Eli Stone, which is a show I'm really starting to love these days. But in the past few weeks that 9 o'clock hour is one where I manage to take a little snooze.

Not so last night.

Then when I did get to bed, around 11:30, the kittens decided to act up. And oh did they act up. Cocoa was biting my toes through the blankets. Skimble was meowing up a storm. I think its going to be time to crate them at night very soon. I need my sleep badly.

0 comments: