Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tuesday Tunes


From Music Memoirs


What are your favorite traditional "Christmas Carols?"
For me, I've always loved O Holy Night, Away In A Manger and Angels We Have Heard On High. It's not Christmas if I don't hear all three of these at least once.

Here's a lovely version of O Holy Night

Gary Puckett - O Holy Night


What song best says "Christmas" to you?

When A Child Is Born

My mother and I both love this version

Michael Ball - When A Child Is Born


What is your favorite modern Christmas song?

Just one? Perish the thought

Greg Lake - I Believe In Father Christmas
Cliff Richard - Mistletoe and Wine
The Moody Blues - Don't Need A Reindeer

You've seen one of these in the Advent Calender..and you'll see the other two in coming days.

Do you have a favorite Christmas album? If so what is it?

Right now I have several but if I narrow it down to one, it would have to be:

The Moody Blues - December

0 comments: