Thursday, December 13, 2007

I'm Not Fit To Be Around

I'm cranky. I'm angry. People shouldn't come near me. It's a bad thing. This whole issue with grandma and with mom still being out of commission herself, has made me about ready to run away from home or something.

I need a mental health day. I need the gym. I need a hug.

I just can't take all of this right now. I feel like I work for a nursing home and the other half of the time I feel useless.

There's too much to bitch about right now and most of it isn't stuff I want to share here.

I just want some time and some space that I don't have right now. You have no idea how much I want Saturday to get here. Maybe by then I'll be able to breathe. Maybe I'll be able to go somewhere and hide from the world.

Last year at this time, the cat that I loved the most, and I know that's awful to say, because I love all my animals, but Misty was special, and she died Dec 16, and now all this with Grandma. My mind can't take much more.

I want to cry. I have cried.

HUG ME!

0 comments: