Friday, November 09, 2007

Weekend Reading

I found Mary Higgins Clark's Stillwatch a few weeks ago while cleaning. I'm just getting around to reading it. So far it's excellent.

I have a fondness for good mysteries and thrillers, not those wretched Harlequin Intrigues, that fill my room, that I can't seem to read fast enough. (Oh and they multiply like the loaves and fishes) This book, is one of those good mysteries, although I have to say I have an idea of whodunit already, that doesn't stop me from wanting to find out how we get there.

So far it's been hard to put down. Which is good, since I have no attention span these days.

I hope to finish it sometime tomorrow in between all the errands I have to run for my parents, that way I have Sunday for "me" time, which I really want. I plan on a good brunch at Waffle House and some shopping at Target and Washington Crown Center. Who knows I might even get my Christmas shopping started.

0 comments: