Sunday, November 25, 2007

Purrbee Is A Lazy Little Dog


100_0884
Originally uploaded by moodylady
I really shouldn't say that, as my pooch is about 12 years old and he's still active.

Purrbee loves my bed more than anything. As soon as I'm out of it in the morning, he is up on it and under the covers if he can manage it. He makes a wreck of the bed on most days. I hate trying to put it back to rights because, he's going to mess it up at least 2 or 3 more times before I walk out the door in the morning and possibly one more time after that.

On the weekends he gets quite put out by me, because I'm not up at my usual 5:30. He comes into my room at least 3 times, as if to say, aren't you getting up yet? I have some bed messing to do. I'm a tired pooch! You've got your 7 hours or so, get the hell up.

I counted today. He was in my room 4 times between 6 and 8, and as soon as I got out of bed at 8. Whoomp! There he was on the bed, getting all comfy and cozy.

It's a dog's life, isn't it? I wish I had one.

0 comments: