Sunday, October 21, 2007

I Finally Found It

Several years ago I spent a small fortune on a Halloween costume. I bought the Sally costume from the Disney store. Nightmare is one of my favorite movies, and yes, I intend to see it in theaters, hopefully next weekend.

But last night my nephew, Michael and I got into it, because I wasn't keen on wearing the pirate costume to Hallowboo today. He asked why I couldn't wear the Sally costume and I told him I couldn't find the wig. I hadn't been able to find the wig for years.

Well we started "hunting high and low" to make a bad A-ha pun. I tore apart my "fall" closet and low and behold, the Sally wig appeared. I was pretty sure I had looked there all the other times that I had gone hunting for this damn thing.

We spent at least 30 minutes getting the tangles out of it, since it had been in a little plastic case for over a year or more.

So guess who's going to be wearing Sally today?

And yes, I will post pictures, because I never did get a good shot of me in this costume when I bought it. I only had a crappy disposal camera then and it ended up being an "outdoor" only camera, so none of the pictures of me in the costume turned out.

So one thing I can assure you, tomorrow you'll have a good laugh at my expense, when I post the pictures!

0 comments: