Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I'm Amused

Two random happy thoughts for the day, because I need as many happy thoughts as I can get right now.

~ My friend Mary sent me a T-shirt from Disneyland. No wait, let me go a step further, she sent me a Nightmare Before Christmas T-shirt from Disneyland. One word there, Squee!

~ Pattie Boyd's autobiography shipped yesterday. Woot! I am so excited about that, because I'm sick of the spoilers. I'm worse then the people that were Harry Potter fans when it comes to this book.

When my idols and school girl crushes come crashing down, I don't need anyone to help them down any faster.

Well, at least Pattie's book will be full of beautiful photos of George Harrison so that will be at least one plus. I don't really care if she slams Eric Clapton because I haven't had any respect for him in years.

But anyway...I CAN'T WAIT TO READ IT!!!!

0 comments: