Saturday, December 09, 2006

Randomosity of the ARGH Variety

~ I got a pressie in the mail from my good online buddy, Jill. Oddly it had a depressing result.

This is my Fish from 99.3 The Pickle all cleaned up for his publicity shot. Mind you this isn't the publicity shot that hangs on the wall of the station or the shot that's posted on the website.



Well holy hell, he cleans up more than a little bit nice.

Drools....

THUD....

My crush is futile. Even if I would have the off chance of having a conversation with him, he would no more give this ugly girl a second glance than he would a piece of dust on his desk.

~sniffle~

Why the hell did I have to be born so damn avg?

~ Diana Krall gave birth on Dec 6 to her twins and apparently she likes to torture children. Their names are Dexter Henry Lorcan and Frank Harlan James. All I can think of is Dexter's Laboratory right now. And their real last name is MacManus. Yikes.

~ I used my gift card from Amazon for 2 CDs the other day and guess what? I forgot to take one of them off my LaLa list. Guess what CD I'm getting from LaLa next? Yup, one of the two I ordered. Someone is going to get a Cliff Richard CD for Christmas.

0 comments: