Saturday, October 07, 2006

Nothing To Do

Boredom has hit in a big way. I've got things I could do, but they aren't pressing. I want to get out of the house but there's so much coming up in the next week or so that I don't want to spend too much money now, when I might need it later. Next week is the Peter Noone concert. I want to get to Hallowboo by the end of the month. Oh and I can't forget the Fall Flower Show!

All of that combined means I really should sit on my ass this weekend and do nothing. But I don't wanna! (imagine a childish whine here)

My camera wants to be out and about taking pictures. Heck even Bernie the pain in the ass Beretta aka the car from hell, wouldn't mind driving somewhere. It's a gorgeous day. The sun is bright. Mr. Blue Sky is out. It's a trifle chilly but otherwise it's a perfect day. And what am I doing?

Sitting on my ever expanding ass, doing nothing.

ARGH!

If someone could just motivate me to do something I would be so grateful.

0 comments: