Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The Joys Of Tuesday Mornings

Mum and Sis are arguing. Nothing new there but the joys of this happening at 6 a.m. are bound to rub off on the rest of the day. Heck, half the world is arguing with sis. She makes it so damn easy.

I'm ready to crawl back into bed and stay there, because it would be safer that way.

It's always fun to be staggering around your house half awake to hear someone tell another someone to go to hell.

Hmm

Hell?

Aren't I already there?

I guess I was mistaken. Charleroi On Mon is not hell, but it's damn close to it!

If the way today has started is any indication of the rest of my day, it's going to be hellish. I know for a fact I'm going to make myself scarce when sis comes in from work/Curves/whatever tonight. The day after a holiday makes her evil, erm more evil than usual.

I know days are how you make them, but when extenuating circumstances jump in, there's not much you can do. At 6:35, I declare this a crappy day. Can I go back to bed now?

0 comments: