Saturday, April 01, 2006

Saturday Lists

Every weekend I try to make a list of things that I need to do over the course of my two days off. Whether I get them done or not is a totally different matter altogether.

I've got to be close to home today, as I have to be at 7 o'clock mass tonight. But that doesn't mean I don't have a zillion and one things that I want to do. And today is really the only day I can get the stuff at home stuff done, because tomorrow I'm going to the Flower Show at Phipps.

Yay! Another workout for the camera!

I still need to clear out the hard drive. I don't know why this task is so damn difficult. There are really some things that I just don't listen to. It shouldn't be difficult to delete the files, especially since I have the damn CDs in my collection. Plus I'll need the room for some of the new CDs I've bought. Because I'd really like to get a few of the new discs on my computer. It's a vicious cycle.

The main problem I have is that I clean off so much space and then in a course of the week I manage to put more stuff on the damn computer and I'm right back to where I started.

I'd also like to start reading a non-fluff/smut/romance this weekend. I don't know why, but reading and weekends don't go together well for me.

And I still haven't managed to get my closets cleaned out yet. It's really time to get some more dejunking done. I think it's the thought of cleaning that actually keeps me from doing it. The more I think about it, the more I don't want to do it.

And have you noticed that my weekend list is pretty much the same? I think the only thing I ever manage to accomplish is the laundry.

0 comments: