Tuesday, April 18, 2006

A Note From Peter Noone

They said that Peter Noone sends a personal note to everyone that joins his fanclub. I expected a form type note. You know, nothing special. I was wrong. Very wrong.

My mum was telling me what was in the mail as I was driving home from work yesterday, and she mentioned that I had a little card. I had no idea who would send me a card. Most of my friends don't do cards, except at Christmas. So I was baffled.

When I saw it was from Santa Barbara, CA, I started to grin. I knew who it was from. I opened the envelope to find the cutest thank you note from Peter Noone. He thanked me for joining the fan club and scribbled a cute little drawing on the card.

How sweet.



Again, you don't get anything sweet like that from the Moody Blues...

~snarls~

But they'll take $35 bucks from you and give you a website. Sorry Moodies, Peter is sweeter and he posts on his own forums. (And he's quite snarky too)

0 comments: