Friday, February 17, 2006

Top 5 On Friday

From the ladies @ Music Memoirs.

Top 5 "Ecstasy Inspiring" Songs

The Moody Blues - Deep
Something about Justin Hayward singing that he wants to go deep that really gets the hormones charged up. Some people are embarrassed by this song. I personally think they are nuts. There's nothing wrong with sex and there's nothing wrong with a song about sex, either.

Elvis Costello - Inch By Inch
Usually when Elvis does this song, he makes it part of a medley with Fever. That's a thudworthy combination. But even without Fever, the studio version is enough to get me all bothered. Mind you, Elvis can get me bothered without saying a word.

Paul McCartney & Wings - Hi Hi Hi
I can't help but wonder if those sounds Paul makes at the end of this song are the same as the ones he makes in bed. THUD!

Cheap Trick - Take Me To The Top
Basically any Cheap Trick slow song will get to me. I've always been affected by this one though for some reason.

Oingo Boingo - Spider
OK, there are loads of Oingo Boingo songs that make me weak in the knees, but this one from their last album is a particular favorite. I guess Mr. Elfman is just one of those guys who has a voice that can make you melt, or at least make me melt.

0 comments: