Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The Sickness Has Returned

This is frustrating. It started out on Monday as just a wonky belly. I was fine with that. I took some meds went to sleep and woke up yesterday feeling just ducky.

Today, however, is another story.

I have a bit of a sore throat and I'm getting chilled.

Not a nice feeling.

Oh and the wonky belly is making an on again off again appearance today.

I'm really ready for bed, but I have to get things done, because I need to be somewhere at 8:15 tomorrow morning. Let me tell you, I'm not looking forward to that, and neither is my wonky belly.

I seriously think the only thing for me to do now is go to bed, which means missing tonight's epi of Law and Order. (Not something I want to do either, but my nephew will be taping CSI on my VCR) Perhaps if they keep the tv turned up loud enough I'll at least be able to listen to it in my semi-vegetative state. If not, I suppose I'll survive, because I think I need sleep more than Law and Order right now.

0 comments: