Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Mid-week laziness

OK, there are still some pictures to go up. I was just a bit out of it last night. Ok, more out of it than usual. I promise I'll fight with blogger to get 5 more pictures posted.

I've been trying to do a few little things for amusement, and oddly I just can't get into it.

What am I doing?

Trying to make a few mix cds.

I have 2 started. I promised I'd try to do one for Brian and it's proving difficult. I'm trying to do a mix of Beatles covers for him, since I have the lovely Nowhere Man, Jeremy residing on my desk now.

On top of it all, I'm trying not to make it painful, as I find most Beatles covers are. The worst bit, is everytime I find one I like it was on the I Am Sam Soundtrack. Grrrrrr! And I've only got about 6 0r 7 that I really like.

Big Grr.

The other mix is a lullaby mix, which inspired last Friday's Top Five On Friday. That one, however is almost finished. I just have to start compiling the tracks on Roxio to see if I have filled a disc properly. (I hate wasting time on CDRs)

I will of course post links or the actual tracklists of the mixes here, if I ever finish them.

See, you thought I only listened to The Moody Blues!

0 comments: