Tuesday, June 15, 2004

More Moody Musings

More Moody Musings

Yup, I'm still bitching moaning and being generally too hormonal right now. Aren't you thrilled? I thought not.

~The storms that keep passing through need to take tomorrow off. They need to just not show up anytime between 7:30 and 10:30 p.m. tomorrow night, because I decree it!

~Hair is now dyed a nice shade of very dark brown, almost black. Yay for no more gray!

~I'm nearly packed for the weekend trip! Be excited! Be amazed! It's all in one little carryon bag!

~Tomorrow's the first Moody show of the week!

SQUEE!

~Made one mix of driving music --- no artwork, cos I'm lazy. Take a look, you can find it here

~Photobucket has been having issues, so if my blog has little red x's, that's why. One day I'm going to have a template with very few images...much like Wenches.

I think that's enough for now. I'm sure I'll have more to say as my day progresses.

0 comments: