Monday, June 07, 2004

Monday Madness

Monday Madness

The second Monday meme, hmmm, this one is usually first! Oh well, here goes


1. In your opinion, what is the perfect temperature?

75 degrees farenheight. Not too cold not too hot.

2. If you have a garden, what do you plant in it? If not, what would you plant in it?

Pansies! Lots of pansies. Not that I plant a garden, I just love pansies.

3. What is your favorite summertime beverage?

Margaritas! Mmmm nummy in a wide variety of fruity flavors or just a gold margarita on the rocks! Wasting away again in Margaritaville!!

4. How many times a year do you rearrange your living room?

I don't rearrange deck chairs on the Titanic, it's not healthy.

5. How fast do you drive in a '55 mile-an-hour' zone?

It depends on if there are any "smokeys" out there, but usually 65, but I have been getting better at keeping to the posted speed!

6. How many minutes per day do you usually talk on the phone?

During the week several hours...on the weekend not much at all except to phone friends to find out where we're going and what time, that sort of thing.

7. What is your favorite software program?

My photo studio imaging program.

8. How many music cd's do you own?

Too many. Seriously. The number is now up to about 3500 or more. I haven't had a chance to count lately.

9. How many memes do you participate in on a regular basis?

Monday Madness
Monday Music Mambo
Photo Time Tuesday
Wednesday Mind Hump
Theatre Thursday
Sunday Brunch

Those are my regulars, but there are more I participate in on a semi regular basis.

10. Name 3 blogs that you have on your 'blogroll' list. (any 3.)

Lady Starlight's The Angel Waiting to Be Sent Cos I have to read my sister's blog

Halfgeek.net -- written by Christine who was in one of my CD swaps.


The Certifiable Wenches
-- My group blog.

0 comments: