Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Well It's Tuesday Morning, not Afternoon

A little picking on the Hayward this morning, or rather the Hayward tune. I don't think today's weather suits his song much though. Ark anyone? Really!! I think it might be necessary.

So it's slightly before 8 on this less than lovely Tuesday morning and I'm wondering just what in the hell I'm doing with myself today. Am I going to an interview? Am I going to my boss' house to get him situated for moving back into an office (the old office to be exact)? I wish to god that I knew, but for the last 8 months I haven't known a damn thing, and it doesn't look like I'll be starting now.

This is the kind of thing that really aggravates me. I want to know what I'm doing. I have plans to make a sad little life to live, please somebody let me do it.

And they respond by blowing raspberries in my face.

If reincarnation is a fact, I was probably someone like Jack the Ripper in a past life. No, I lie, if Jack's coming back, he's coming back as a prostitute, I think that would be only fair, but you get my point.

Danny Elfman wrote a song called "Nothing Bad Ever Happens To Me"

I counter that with "Nothing Good Ever Happens To Me" which though it may not be true, feels true at least 90% of the time.

So anyone know what I'm doing today? Nope? Didn't think so.

0 comments: