Friday, September 20, 2002

Randomness

Mood: a trifle less crazy
Music: Elvis Costello Shabby Doll from the Gangster is Back boot

OK...feeling a trifle better as I said. I need to get some things worked out in my life..and hopefully..I'll be ok..in about a month or so..So dear readers bear with me...All should be well

I found a boingo trading group on yahoo..I'm so happy...elfmany goodness... yippee....Which is close in joy bringing to Declany goodness...But at this moment..Nothing compares to Proopsie goodness..which I will be experiencing in a week....I'm planning on giving my lovely Proopdog a bunch of roses....Cos..dammit..He's the joy in my life...

Plus any man with a brain that can make you laugh..is ok in my book...More men should be like Greg...Handsome funny and smart...Mrs Proops..do you realize what a prize you have? Dammit he needs cloned!! I want a clone of Greg!!! But only if I can't have the real one....

On a freaky note...Micky Dolenz..of..yup the Monkees got married ....AGAIN!...the woman he married won't disclose her age..but is considerably younger than his 57 years..Great..now I'm too old for Micky Dolenz too...ARGH!!



Personally..it's still all about Davy for me...He's one hell of a hunky Grandpappy!!

But enough..I'm going to be a daydream believer for a bit...