Wednesday, September 04, 2002

Paul McCartney Frustrations

Mood: Very Pissed Off
Music: Well it was Elvis Costello..now ..it's silence

Why am I pissed off you ask..Well today the Paul McCartney rumor mills are running like mad..(no pun intended) The man says he trusts 34 year old bimbo wife...enough not to sign a prenup..plus I've heard rumors that she may well be preggers.. If she is..I have no respect for the man at all..

Firstly it shows no responsibility to have a child when your near 60..cos you certainly aren't going to have the energy to raise that child..I don't care how much money you have...Money can't buy you a dad..PAH...stupid idiot Paul..I thought so much better of him...Now I know he's merely a man that thinks with things other than his brain..

But onto happier things...On sept 24 we get a new Oingo Greatest package..any more..and they'll have more of those..than actual albums..but who cares..it's all good fun..and hey..danny only makes a million or so per film score...And why can't he spend some of that money on making an album..himself...Guess he doesn't like to throw it away....

But wait I have an idea...what if several female fans (myself included of course) offer sexual favors in return for this album...Maybe that'll make him reconsider. And for those of you..that are queueing up now..I'm first..so bring lots of food and blankets..I'll be convincing Danny for at least a month..maybe longer..

0 comments: