Thursday, October 10, 2019

Guilty Comfort Food

We made this fabulous beef and noodles this week. We being my nephew and sister, since I worked.

Its a very simple recipe of only a roast, noodles and a simple broth that's made in the last hour of cooking.

It was absolutely fabulous and something I know my mama would have adored and would have had us make over and over.

Mama was a big fan of chuck roast. but most of us didn't like the basic recipe. We all love Mississippi Roast and any variations.

This one was such a winner and I wish I had the recipe years ago, because I know it would have made her so happy, especially since EVERYONE loved it. Heck. I'm pretty sure my dad would have loved it too. Those thick egg noodles would have won him over in an instant.

If you want to try it..and really, you do, here's the link to the recipe https://www.thecountrycook.net/crock-pot-beef-noodles/

1 comments:

allenwoodhaven said...

Looks good!