Friday, May 10, 2019

Feeling Beatle-y

When I bought my little Kia, it came with a trial subscription to Sirius radio. I didn't know this until about 4 weeks ago when they started reminding me that it was about to expire.

Well that's when I discovered The Beatles channel.

ARGH!

I've been listening to it non-stop for all that time.

Which also means I was learning more about the guys than I did before. See when I was at the height of my Beatle-y fangirlishness, I didn't have the internet, so a lot of the guys lives were a mystery to me.

Not anymore.

So...all of them where manwhores, especially George. (sigh)

John was a manwhore and a jackass. The more I read about him and his treatment of Cyn and Julian makes me want to bitchslap him.

I always thought Jane Asher chose her career over Paul. hahahahaha...she came home and found him in bed with another woman. And he had little bits on the side up until he married Linda, which makes me wonder how she kept him on the straight and narrow.

I guess I learn something new every day and likely I'm not going to like it.

1 comments:

Diane said...

I couldn't live without Sirius XM in my car. Here's a tip - every year, they send you a bill well over the $99 intro price. I call them, tell them I am on a fixed budget and need to cancel. They then transfer me to the department that handles cancellations and offer me the same exact deal as the year before. I've had it since 2015 and have never paid more than the $99 intro price. If you love it and want to keep it, this is the way to do it!