Thursday, April 18, 2019

Further Proof That Walmart Is The Devil's Doing

I avoid Walmart as much as I possibly can, but there are some things I can't get anywhere else. My Pledge Revive It is one of them.

I usually make a trip there once or maybe twice a month, usually when I work a close shift at Lowes, because I like to be at Walmart during their off times.

Well...screw that.

I went last Sunday night after my shift ended for a grocery order.

It was peaceful there. I didn't have to recite my "Its not polite to kill people," mantra.

Until I went to check out.

They had speedy check outs for 12 items or less..the rest of us were stuck with Self Check Out.

Self CHECK OUT!!

Now pardon me if this sounds dumb, but wouldn't it make more sense to have 2 regular registers open, because self check out is much easier when you are buying fewer items not when you are buying your weekly grocery order.

To which I say ...fucking Walmart!

2 comments:

Diane said...

I have a love/hate relationship with Walmart. Walmart has great prices for grocery shopping but I despise how they treat their employees and I just despise huge corporations. Sigh....

rashbre said...

I got stopped leaving Wall-Mart in Florida by security. I'd not packed the soap powder nor the dishwasher tablets into a plastic bag and they thought I'd put them into my trolley after going through the checkout.