Tuesday, December 04, 2018

I Was Offered A PT Job

Part of me is nervous about working 2 jobs another part of me is excited about starting a new chapter in my life. I also have 2 other interviews this week, because parts of my life don't feel quite stable right now, and that is more than just the huge hole my mother left.

I know financial security is not a guarantee anywhere, but I'm looking for it, or something close to it.

I want to not feel like I have to be worried 24/7 and that's how my life has been for the last 2 months.

As of Dec 15, I'll be training at Lowe's as a customer service rep.

Any little bit helps right now, and the pay is close to what I make in my FT job, plus I have the opportunity to get dental insurance after awhile, so that's a great thing.

So fingers crossed for me. Life may be looking up. It can't look brighter, because without mommy, the world will never be as bright again.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Your title caught me off guard. PT's is a strip club across the river from St. Louis. I thought they may have opened up a club in your area.

Diane said...

That's good news, Andrea. One step at a time.