Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Trying to Exist

Since mom has been gone, it seems like everything in my life is going haywire.

Take this for example.

And then everything behind the mortar went screwy..and yeah...

Nothing is going right at the moment.

I don't know where to start because Dad was the fixit man, and well...he's been gone 4 years..and I just don't know who to ask for help or how to find someone.

I want to paint the tub eventually, though that's not important. The important thing is getting the shower back up and running.

This is a real case of life delivering more lemons than I can handle right now.

2 comments:

Mike said...

That's what brothers are for.

Diane said...

Home Advisor - I am not handy at all and Home Advisor has been a lifesaver. Unlike some review sites, HA's reviews are real and verified. I found my plumber there as well as a couple of contractors.