Sunday, November 15, 2015

30 Day Writing Challenge: Doctor Who...How I Love You


Doctor Who is the TV show that I've become addicted to. I didn't start watching until the third series of New Who, and that was after falling for Torchwood. I had caught several episodes of the classic series on PBS back in the 90s when it aired after Red Dwarf.

What to know something?

It scared me then!

Tom Baker scared the crap out of me, and yet I love him and Jon Pertwee to pieces now.

As for the new series, I refuse to claim a favorite as David Tennant, Matt Smith and Peter Capaldi have all been brilliant in the part. I like Christopher Eccleston but he only had one series, so he's not quite in the same caliber of love for me as the others, except maybe Paul McGann, who is just too damn awesome, even though the tv movie wasn't.

So yeah, I'm a proud Whovian!

0 comments: