Thursday, March 08, 2012

A Wowzas Kind Of Day

Today a gunman walked into Western Psych and opened fire.

It made me glad that I don't work or didn't need to be in the Oakland part of Pittsburgh today.

I can't fathom why someone would go into a hospital and start shooting.

Most all of Oakland, the Pitt campus included was on lockdown.

What is the world coming to?

The worst part of it is that the gunman was killed.

I know it saves taxpayers money on a trial, but it would be nice to know what really motivated this ass clown. Having a dead suspect usually doesn't bring about a whole lot of answers...but then again who knows...maybe this crazy person left lots of clues for the world or rather the Pittsburgh PD to find.

~Big Sigh~

2 comments:

Bilbo said...

It's a sad, dangerous world we live in. Disneyland-on-the-Potomac is crazy, but I always thought my old home town was safer. Silly me.

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I think it's time guns were banned... There's just too many nutcases out there willing to murder innocent people.