Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year!

Well 2012 is here...and thanks to a bottle of Barefoot Wine I was out like a light at about 12:30!

I'm so not a drinker.

OK, I am..but when I drink I go to sleep.

As in...Zzzzzzzz.

I get really happy for a bit...then off to la la land!

Oh and today...Windows decided it could find updates on Vista for the first time in over a year! I've had to deal with my computer downloading 95+ updates in the last 4 hours.

If this is any indication of what 2012 is going to be like...I'm going to hide under a rock until 2013. (Which might be a good idea, because it is an election year...and frankly.....all the candidates are ass clowns)

On that note...I wish you all a safe, prosperous and fun 2012!

2 comments:

Mike said...

Don't worry. Be happy.

rashbre said...

Have a great one.