Friday, April 01, 2011

Top 5 On Friday




Top 5 songs you wish were just April Fools Day Jokes




You guys know the drill. Play along in the comments or in your journal. This meme is created for my site Music Memoirs. Feel free to go there and check out my other weekly memes and play along.

1. Bridgit Mendler - Somebody: Sweet Mary, I love Good Luck Charlie, but why do all the Disney girls have to have such nasaly voices! I can't take it.

2. Selena Gomez - Who Says: This is supposed to be an empowering song for young people. In reality it is obnoxious, and coming from a super gorgeous teen...the words seem to fall flat. Oh and who really would take advice from a girl that is dating Justin Bieber? Obviously she's not to bright!

3. The Ohio Express - Yummy Yummy Yummy: Whoever wrote this joke of a song from the late 60s should be taken out and tortured. Along with the ad exec from Kellogg's that decided it would work great in a commercial.

4. Aqua - Barbie Girl: This song still gives me nightmares!!

5. Billy Ray Cyrus - Achy Breaky Heart: Oh the trauma. Even 20 years later this song makes me wish this was just a joke. The sad part is...I kinda like Billy Ray's other stuff....with the exception of this daughter!

2 comments:

Mike said...

Good picks.

Janelle said...

Yummy Yummy Yummy is just so catchy. Which is part of the problem. It's so very bad.