Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Tuesday Tunes

American Idol has started so lets do an Idol themed meme:

American Idol, love it, or hate it? Tell us why!!
I hate it. I wish talent scouts would go out to the clubs and find the "real" talent lurking in this country. Its out there. Country scouts, for the love of god, sign Sarah Marince to a major label! This girl has a voice of gold! Plus she's cuter than Taylor Swift.

Who is your favorite Idol artist? If you don't like any of them, feel free to tell us why!
I love Carrie Underwood, now that all the Idol crap is over. She really is a great vocalist. Taylor Hicks is actually the next in line cos he's cute.

Who is your favorite Idol judge?
I loved Simon, because he was so damn nasty! Tell it like it is!!!


Do you miss Simon this season?

Can't miss someone if you don't watch, right?

2 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I don't watch ANYTHING that has been created by Cowell, or any form of public voting

Deirdre said...

I watched the first season of idol when Kelly Clarkson won. Since then, my interest in it has faded substantially.

Coincidentally, Kelly is my favorite idol. ;)