Thursday, November 18, 2010

Palin in 2012

For the love of God, is there no sanity in this country?

And then this batshit insane woman says she can beat Obama in 2012!!

I don't think any words have scared me as much as those.

I mean, isn't there a requirement that you should have to have at least half a brain cell before you can become president?

If there isn't....someone amend the constitution so that this can be so.

Of course if we entered that into law...and extended it to congress and the senate....well I can guarantee you that we wouldn't have many elected officials, cos I'm pretty sure most of them would be ousted immediately upon the Catscans coming up NEGATIVE!!!

I'm so sick of politics making me feel twitchy.

2 comments:

Mike said...

George Bush proved that literally ANYBODY can become president.

Anonymous said...

That was one of the most eloquent outbursts I've read in a long time...sniffle...