Friday, April 09, 2010

Tim Burns Will Not Get My Vote

This idiot is running for Congress and one of his commercials goes a little something like this:

"I believe in God."

"I believe abortions are wrong."

"I believe guns are right."

WTF!

Dude, your priorities are whack! Believing in God is no reason for me to vote for you. I want to know what the hell you plan to do if I would.

Abortions are wrong? That my dear fucktard is a moral issue. I don't like the idea of abortions any more than most, but I really think if we're going to claim to be a nation that has freedom of religion and of course freedom to not have religion, issues such as abortion should be tossed out of ballpark. Not an issue dude, but since you are obviously a fucktard republican that seems to think that women wake up every day wanting to get knocked up so that we can have an abortion, I'll try to forget this.

But "Guns are right?"

Uh. Let me see if I get this straight. Abortion is wrong, because that's killing an unborn child. But everyone can own a gun, because they can be used in so many ways to..."KILL PEOPLE!" or at least cause them great harm.

WTF is wrong with you!!!!!

Pardon me while I go look for a candidate that has more than one half a brain cell.

Oh wait, there aren't any.

0 comments: