Friday, September 11, 2009

Top 5 On Friday: Week 239



This meme is created for my site Music Memoirs. Feel free to go there and check out my other two weekly memes and play along.

Top 5 songs that are mood lifters.

1. Mika - We Are Golden

I just discovered Mika about 2 years late and OMG this is kinda what happens when Freddie Mercury meets Erasure. Yeah its that weird but when Polyphonic Spree start beating those two up it gets really interesting.

2. Erasure - A Little Respect

Erasure automatically = The Happy for me. There are very few Erasure songs that will leave you feeling sad.

3. Pet Shop Boys - You Only Tell Me You Love Me When Your Drunk
The PSBs never fail to amuse. This is from my favorite album Nightlife

4. Cyndi Lauper - Like A Cat
The album this one is from is so underrated but so good.

5. Sugarland - It Happens
When Ms. Nettles sings "It" Happens...we all know that she really means "Shit" happens!

0 comments: