Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen things I plan to do this weekend

1. Get pictures of the wind farm in Somerset, PA. You can learn more about the wind farms in PA here. I still don't know why I don't have one in my back yard!

2. Visit Wheatland.

3. Check out the markets in Lancaster.

4. Get one good night's sleep.

5. Take pictures of the 4 Turnpike Tunnels, Allegheny, Tuscarora, Kittatinny and Blue. Just learned that in the 60s there were actually a few more.

6. Eat @ Good and Plenty restaurant.

7. LONGWOOD GARDENS!!!

8. Visit an outlet.

9. Buy some tasty fudge!

10. Eat @ Plain & Fancy Farm.

11. Buy some good canned goods.

12. Stop by Dutch Haven for some baked goods and a few pictures of the Windmill building.

13. Actually see the city of Lancaster, which I've never done on all my trips there.

0 comments: