Monday, March 02, 2009

Dreaming Of New Jersey

Not all of Jersey, mind you, just Atlantic City, that gambling mecca that I love so much. You know that place I haven't been too in about 2.5 years.

~sniffle~

I was dreaming that I was trying to go there just for the day, last night. I think it came from talking to my friend Mary, who is working in Trenton right now.

~sigh~

Not that I want to be in New Jersey with the snow storm that's coming up the coast. Nosirree, I don't. I've had my fill of the stupid white stuff and everyone else can have this storm. I pass on this one.

At least I have my dreams though, because with the economy the way it is, I fear my vacation time may be used to go places close to home that cost little to no money other than gas or possibly a rental car.

Ah well, any vacation is better than no vacation, right? And when its about 15 degrees outside, its always nice to dream of what you may do in the summer.

0 comments: