Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sleeping In Again

ARGH

I'm getting sick of waking up at 4:30 and then falling back to sleep and missing my alarm. At least today I realized what time it was before 6:30! Yay me.

This is what happens when I watch the 10 o'clock dramas on the telly.

Last night I watched the season finale of Leverage on TNT. Its one of the off-season cable shows, like Monk and Psych. Its really good and one of the stars is Gina Bellman from the UK show Coupling. I love her.

I actually miss my evening naps from 8-11. Funny, depression was good for something. I really slept well then. Now I'm back to my normal routine, although I am remembering to watch my favorite tv shows more now.

Hey, TV is a good thing. I have my books during the day...and prime time is all about the small screen. So many good shows, so little time to watch them.

BTW am I the only one sad that there are only 16 more episodes of Monk left?

0 comments: